This may be my all time favorite Vinaigrette! Just the right amount of zip to wake up your taste buds. I especially enjoy it dressing a salad I serve along with any red sauced Italian pasta. Spaghetti, Lasagna, Baked shells. Oh, so good! This Vinaigrette is perfect to punch up salad flavor served alongside a baked or broiled fish. I’m serving it on a salad made to go with grilled chicken. I love this stuff! Make it ahead of time so the flavors have time to blend.
Tangy Mustard Vinaigrette
- 1/2 Cup vegetable oil Sunflower or Canola work well
- 1/4 Cup cider vinegar
- 1 TBSP dried Parsley flakes
- 4 Tsp prepared Mustard Dijon is good but I think good old yellow is great!
- 3 TSP sugar plain old white
- 2 Tsp table salt don't waste money on fancy salt!
- 1/2 Tsp ground Black Pepper it comes in a can and it's good!
- 2 Cloves garlic Pressed or minced
- Know what I do? Put everything in a pint sized Mason jar and shake the Bejeebers out of it! Let the poor thing rest for a couple of hours in the refrigerator and you're good to go!