3 ingredients. Yeppers, that’s it. Just 3 ingredients is all it takes to make my favorite “go to almost every time” recipe for this easy, tasty chicken! Sparky and I eat a lot of chicken, so much so that we buy 2 large packs of bone in chicken thighs, separate them into smaller packets and pop them in the freezer. They are so economical and great to have on hand for many recipes. But this recipe is one of our all time favorites because it’s delicious, and so easy you won’t believe it. I was making this just the other night when Sparky said, “why don’t you blog this one?” Brilliant man! That’s why I keep him 🙂
You won’t believe it when I show you the ingredients. Are you ready?
No, you’re not seeing things. That’s all it takes to make this flavorful, crispy chicken. A bottle of your favorite Italian Salad Dressing and a bottle of your favorite Seasoned Salt! Let’s go build us some delicious chicken for dinner!
Tasty Easy Chicken
- Pour 1/4 Cup Italian Salad Dressing into your baking dish. Place the Chicken Thighs skin down in the salad dressing.
- Sprinkle the chicken with Seasoned Salt
- Turn the chicken skin side up. Pour the other 1/4 Cup of salad dressing over the chicken. Sprinkle the skin side up chicken with more Seasoned Salt
- That's it! Bake at 375° for 60 minutes until the skin is crispy and juices run clear. Yummy!
- Does this not look just delicious?
- Wherever your journey leads you today, I wish you the gift of time. Time to prepare an easy, tasty meal and time to sit at the table with your family and share your day together.
- Until next time, Journey On! Hugs and much love from me, Karen, TJG