Hello my friends! Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving full of family and friends. As promised, this is my second recipe for a crudite/chip dip that is easy, quick and inexpensive to prepare. Bursting with flavor, it’s loved by women, children and yes, of course, the fellas too! I could sit down with a plate of cherry tomatoes and this dip and be happy forever, or at least until the next episode of Home Fires comes on PBS!
Using “Light” Mayonnaise and Low Fat Sour Cream makes this herbelicious dip a somewhat healthy indulgence. Just think of all the crisp, fresh, delightful vegetables waiting their turn to dive into this sea of creamy goodness! Dan and I both love it and think you’ll add it to your list of Holiday favorites.
OK…let’s go build us a mouth watering cheesy, herby, tangy dip!
Seasoned Herb Dip with Parmesan Cheese
- Get all your ingredients out. I find it very helpful to assemble everything and measure things out before putting it all together. I measure all the seasonings into a little custard cup, then put all the herb and salt containers away.
- Grate your Romano or Parmesan Cheese and set aside.
- Measure your Mayonnaise and Sour Cream into a medium size bowl.
- Using a plastic spatula or a wire whisk, blend the mayonnaise and sour cream together.
- Like this.
- When the Mayo and Sour Cream are combined, gently fold in the herbs and seasonings until well combined.
- Finally, stir in the grated Romano or Parmesan.
- Avoid all temptation to taste and sit down with the bowl in your lap and a whole head of celery. Been there, done that! Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator for a couple of hours to blend all the flavors.
- Finally....at long last.....break out that bowl of Cherry Tomatoes and whatever other veggies you have on hand and enjoy!
- I hope you love this and share with friends! Thanks for stopping by today. Journey on!