I love, love , love breakfast casseroles for so many reasons! They feed a lot of people. They are an all in one meal. They are delicious and usually quite easy to prepare. They are a wonderful Brunch dish that you can just fix and forget while doing something else like……Oh, I don’t know…..maybe a nice relaxing soak in the tub while breakfast is cooking away in the oven. That works for me!
One pan! I guarantee you this uses one pan to prepare and cook the recipe. This recipe of mine was created to minimize pots, pans and dish washing because honestly I just don’t like washing dishes.
Fancy enough for company and easy enough to fix for the family on Sunday morning. Full of Ham, Potatoes, Eggs and Cheese. What is there not to like?
Ready? Let’s build a One Pan Breakfast Casserole.
Easy One Pan Breakfast Casserole
- Spray an 8 inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Dump the Frozen Hash Browns, Ham, Onion, Thyme, Salt and Pepper in the baking dish.
- Using 2 forks, give this a nice toss or 2 to evenly combine all the ingredients.
- Evenly spread the Shredded Cheddar over the Potato mixture.
- Whisk the Eggs until well combined. Add the Milk to the Eggs and whisk them together.
- Evenly pour the whisked Eggs and Milk over all.
- Put the casserole in your pre-heated oven and bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes until the top is nicely browned and the Eggs are set. Then serve! That's it and yes, it is just so darn eggy wonderful.
- Thanks so much for stopping by today friends! I wish you many a weekend morning with family and friends gathered around your table enjoying great food but must importantly, each others company.
- Journey On! Hugs and much Love from me, Karen, TJG
- PLEASE: Visit my website at www.thejourneygirl.com and leave me a comment. I truly love hearing from you all.