When I visited with my cousins in Georgia this past March, my wonderful cousin Mary served this delightful light, fluffy and fruit filled dish. One taste and I was smitten! Sweet, rich and creamy, I could have eaten the whole bowl! This has been a huge hit with all her family and they request it on a regular basis when they all gather to share a meal. Mary graciously shared the recipe with me and I have to tell you, it is that yummy that Sparky wants the whole bowl to himself. This goes together in mere minutes and I’m sure your family will also request it often. Just one problem, I can’t decide if this is a sweet side salad or a scrumptious dessert. I say it’s perfect either way!
This is what we’ll need….except for the pudding. I forgot to put the pudding mix in the picture! Silly me 🙂
Pineapple Mandarin Orange Fluff
- 1 15 oz can Mandarin Oranges Drained. Use juice for another purpose
- 1 11 oz can Mandarin Oranges Drained. Use juice for another purpose
- 1 8 oz can Crushed Pinapple Do not drain
- 1 3.5 oz box Instant White Chocolate Pudding The small box
- 1 6 oz Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 8 oz Cool Whip defrosted
- Drain the Mandarin Oranges saving juice for another use. Place the Mandarin Oranges, Crushed Pineapple and Yogurt in a medium sized bowl.
- Sprinkle the Instant White Chocolate Pudding over the top.
- Mix together until combined using a Spatula
- Spoon in the Cool Whip. Using an electric mixer, mix this all together until well combined. Takes only a minute.
- That's it! You're done. Cover and place in the refrigerator to chill for at least an hour before serving.
- Perfect Summer Picnic dish. Yummy!
- Thanks for stopping by today friends! I am truly thankful for all your support here at The Journey Girl.
- Please visit my website: www.thejourneygirl.com and leave me a comment. I love hearing from you all.
- Until next time, Journey On! Hugs and much love from me, Karen, TJG
Leave a Reply